Miramichi Online - Contact and FAQ
Phone: (506) 773-6006
How do I buy a subscription?
1. You can buy a subscription in town at Cake-A-Chance on the square in Newcastle or at McLean's Vintage Style Antiques on Water Street in Chatham. Cash only at those locations.
2. You can call (506) 773-6006 to purchase one over the phone. Very easy.
3. You can log in, then purchase one online HERE
I have a coupon. Where do I apply it?
Login, and then go to your profile->edit profile. Enter the coupon code and Bob's your uncle.
I can't read the story
All stories (except obituaries) require you to be logged in and have a valid subscription.
When does my subscription expire?
Log in, then go to profile -> edit profile to see when your subscription expires
My flyers or newspaper was not delivered. What do I do?
Call the Miramichi Leader. 622-2601. (The Miramichi Leader and MO))) are in no way affiliated. We get this question more often than you can imagine)
How do I cancel a recurring payment through PayPal?
Some subscribers make a monthly or yearly recurring payment through PayPal. Check your email from PayPal for subscription cancellation information. Otherwise you can do the following
1. Contact PayPal at 1-888-221-1161
2. Contact Us at 773-6006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your recurring payment is by another method.
How many people can I share my username and password with?
We expect people in a household to share the same MO))) account. MO))) is priced so that it is affordable, and we encourage people NOT to share their username outside their immediate family. No one is getting rich from MO))), but it is not a free service.
MO))) readers who share their password widely risk having their service cancelled without refund.